Are you an experienced Wholesale Merchandiser looking for your next career move, if so my client is looking for someone with experience working with factories in the Far East, China and Bangladesh who can join their busy team My client is one of the leading ladieswear suppliers to major retailers on the UK High Street retailers. This role is working across Ladies Multiproduct.
Main duties of this role will include:
- Being the point of contact between the customers and the factories for all issues that arise during the production cycle
- Supporting the sales team.
- Following all requirements from the point of order to the sealing of the style so that delivery is maintained.
- Setting the critical paths for all the customer orders and ensuring these are kept.
- Inputting data & Maintaining Critical Path Software.
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues.
- Dealing with overseas factories.
- Chasing up samples and lab dips.
- Creating cost sheets.
- Order placements and updates.
- Review and monitor weekly critical paths from factories.
- Monitor weekly shipments from factories.
- Visual check & querying any issues with factories if necessary.
- Previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising team across Ladieswear
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Uk Driving Licence preferred
- Knowledge of working with factories in the Far East Bangladesh and China
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment for value retailer.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Be extremely organised.
- Work well as part of a team.