An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a young ladieswear fashion brand sold through various hi fashion e-tailers. Due to their success an opportunity has become available to assist the Brand Manager in all aspects of their busy day to day duties.
This is an extremely varied role and will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to be involved in different aspects of the business and needs someone with high attention to detail as data entry is a critical part of this role.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Booking in deliveries from overseas factories into the warehouse
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork is complete
- Liaising with Buyers to inform of any changes to dates
- Booking all goods into Customers Dc facility
- Raising orders to factories
- Dealing with critical path management to factories
- Responsible for ordering bar code labels
- Uploading stock onto the website
- Sales Analysis when needed
- Create selection and confirmation sheets following all selection meetings, including quantity delivery and price information
- Manage the order tracking sheet, ensuring accuracy with regard to delivery information, highlighting potential issues
- Liaise with factories to track intake, ensuring deliveries meet critical path requirements.
- Work with other areas of the business and externally, to build relationships that support effective management of wholesale stocks and deliveries.
- Work closely with sales to support with the service level offered to customers, including preparation of information required for customer meetings.
- Manage distribution center stock reports to minimise risk of terminal stock and delivery delays.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high unit turnover
- Previous experience within a similar role
- 1-3 years of fashion wholesale experience
- Experience in the UK market
- Analytical and commercially minded
- High Attention to detail and self-motivated
- Able to balance changing priorities
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships with people of all levels