As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the wholesale operation of this premium watch brand, including all people management and operational matters. In addition, you will also be responsible for managing and enhancing sales and having a major input on brand strategy.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Brand Vice President and the Country Manager
- Manage the day to day activities and operations of the brand in the UK.
- Take ownership of and manage the budget, balance sheet and income statement for the brand.
- Direct the people management aspect including recruitment, training, coaching and hands on involvement with the team to ensure sales techniques and standards are delivered.
- Seek new distribution opportunities including the completion of tenders and internal documents to acquire appropriate funding
- Drive and seek continuous improvement on product sales
- Develop annual business plans
- Implement corporate and international procedures (sales techniques, security etc.)
- Establish the highest level of communication with the Country Manager, Brand Vice President and Headquarters.
- Prepare and submit the brand's management reports Prepare and submit the Sales/Marketing and Communication plans for the UK.
- Adopts the Brand's marketing concept for the UK, assisted by the Country Manager in line with the brand's worldwide concept with local HR, Country Manager and the brand discuss the team strategy and enable the brand to achieve its objectives Manage relationships with retailers
- Provide recommendations and consult with the Brand HQ regarding overall product, communication and distribution strategies (in close collaboration with the Country Manager).
- Inform the Country Manager and HQ of any extraordinary, irregular points or elements within your field of responsibility
- Ensure the customer care and service provided by the boutique team is in line with the expectations of the brand Establish Sales/Expense budgets for the division, ensuring they are in line with company policy for the UK, and budget limits are respected.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of payment terms/accounts receivable in line with the company policy for the UK.
- Suggest and execute the distribution policy for the country in line with company and Brand HQ overall distribution policy.
- Pricing of products according to the international pricing policy of the brand
- Responsible for the and the control of inventory levels (qualitative/quantitative)
- Responsible that the inventory level shall not exceed maximum amounts set
- Previous experience in the watch and jewellery industry
- Proven and demonstrable wholesale management experience
- Demonstrable team management experience
- Able to motivate and manage teams to deliver successful sales and excellent levels of customer service
- Innovative individual with strong sales and marketing experience
- Economic awareness with a strong business acumen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills