Our client is looking for an experienced Wholesale Assistant Account Manager to join and support a growing area of their business. The ideal candidate would have a passion for fashion and enjoy working with lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic . Wholesale experience working with and driving partner accounts is necessary. Immediate availability would be a bonus.
Role Responsibilities :-
- Under the supervision of the Senior Wholesale Merchandiser responsible for achieving and driving seasonal sales budgets.
- Influencing and guiding the customer to drive growth. Identifying opportunities and a tenacious approach to realising these opportunities.
- Ensuring the customers buy is representative of both customer end use and Brand offering a balanced, commercial range.
- Minimising risk protecting wholesale sales offering commercial alternatives.
- Maintaining excellent communication channels with Wholesale customers and with retail Buying and Merchandising teams
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and maintaining Brand integrity at all times. Understanding product design, features, benefits and able to sell/influence this to the Customer.
- Co-ordination and maintenance of the wholesale critical path ensuring and goods are ordered, delivered and allocated within the correct time frame and delivery issues are escalated.
- Supporting with holding seasonal reviews and new collection meetings with the Customer to review lessons learnt, performance and new ranges.
- Supporting the Wholesale Merchandiser, ensuring sales targets are met.
- Review trade with Customers to maximise sales and margin opportunities.
- Completing Monday Trade Reports and analysing sales and trading patterns.
- Working with the Warehouse and processing allocations
- Managing and operating the process behind sample management.
- Driving launch of new season and the placement/marketing
Person specification :-
- A great communicator who can provide excellent customer service at all times, dealing with wholesale partners from a variety of different retailers.
- Passionate about product
- Organised and proactive
- Have intermediate to Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong numeric skills with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Sales driven and commercial approach
- Works as a team player and able to develop and manage others