An exciting new role has arisen at a knitwear supplier in Leicester! From securing new platforms with new clients they are looking for a website co-ordinator/social media executive!
In this role you will help contribute towards increasing the online presence to new and existing customers. You'll be in charge of publishing content, working and communicating with clients about photography content and overseeing all company social media accounts.
You will work incredibly closely with the Director of the business in a small team. They are looking for someone who is efficient, hardworking and creative with excellent organisation and communication skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Checking and producing pictured line lists, supporting clients with online photography and any required specifications.
- Manage day to day website admin and respond to all client enquiries.
- Serve as a point of contact and link between employees, internal departments, and accounts.
- Oversee all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Responsible for representing their company's brand on social as well as developing social media campaigns.
- keep track of the latest social media trends and monitor the conversations happening in their communities.
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Previous track record in managing social media accounts
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Understanding of knitwear product preferable