We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Warehouse Packing Team Leader to join a market leading fashion supplier.
You will be responsible for the operation of the packing team within the warehouse, supporting with the running of the day-to-day operations. You would manage a group of operators and ensure an efficient warehouse operation in achieving business targets.
My client is looking for someone with relevant experience, who is personable and a great leader who has knowledge of warehouse operations and is used to working at a fast pace.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and organise daily picking requirements and the sending out of garments.
- Managing the daily work plan, overseeing the back of warehouse operations.
- Organise staff breaks and lunches ensuring all jobs are covered between staffs breaks.
- Adherence to stock management systems.
- Ensuring on time delivery of all orders.
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and to ensure customers orders are fulfilled.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal customers.
- Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures.
- Engaging, personable and self-motivated.
- Number literate with a good understanding of barcodes and figures.
- Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff engagement.
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with people at any level.
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).