I am currently working on a fabulous role with a leading fashion supplier to the US and EU based in Hong Kong and they are currently looking to recruit a VP of Business Development to join their management team.
Based in the offices in Hong Kong you will be responsible for generating new business across Ladies and Mens casualwear with fashion retailers across US and the EU markets. You will need to have excellent networking contacts within the industry to build relationships with the leading Major retailers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team worldwide.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage existing accounts as well as developing new accounts with US and EU fast fashion volume retailers across US and EU Markets
- Build and maintain senior level relationships with key customers
- Define the sales strategy with the aim to grow the business
- Responsible for meeting the agreed sales budget to grow sales and optimise profitability
- Responsible for working with Factories and suppliers globally
- Embed a customer first culture and to drive continuous improvement
- Help source garments to increase margins and profitability
- work closely with the CEO and the senior leadership team to implement sales and marketing plans
- To travel US and EU to meet existing and potential customers.
- Previous experience essential as Senior Account /Sales Manager selling into fast fashion volume retailers across US or EU Markets
- Proven track record of sales growth and revenue growth within the business
- Ability and drive to manage an existing account portfolio as well as developing new business
- Experience writing business plans, agreeing this with senior stakeholders in the business
- Personable and articulate in face to face situations, with an ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Someone who will lead by example and lead from the front
- Possess strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer relationship skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to travel nationwide to meet customers
- Based in Hong Kong.