I am partnered with a luxury watch brand seeking a Visual Merchandiser to cover the North of England from the Midlands, Scotland and Ireland. Working closely with the head of marketing you will work closely with management across your territory building relationships and ensuring the constant brand improvement within the point of sales. You will also monitor internet merchandising of the retailer websites & social media channels. Support the brand during marketing activities in the POS or related to the POS.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Supply the agreed POS with the relevant display material (displays, SIS furniture, signage as well as all other relevant materials).
- Implement in the POS the activities defined by Head Office marketing in order to maximise the visibility of the brand outside the POS as well as inside the POS in order to sustain the sell-out
- Monitor every POS in terms of own brand image, competition analysis and stock issues preventing an adequate display of the brand.
- Monitor the image of the brand on each retailer website.
- Monitor the territory in order to highlight eventual non-authorized usage of the brand.
- Use constant formal reports through data and pictures in order to inform Head Office about the evolution of each POS.
- Actively participate to the creation and implementation of bespoke show windows liaising with Head Office Marketing.
- Presenting new product launches and collections at retail level in line with marketing guidelines
- The management of ranges and stock in-store to ensure the proper rotation and the proper visibility to all lines of products.
- All visits to the retailer need to be made at the convenient time for the retailer.
- A full in-depth knowledge of all products must be developed and maintained.
- Build a complete knowledge and understanding of all retailers within the territory including sales performance, stock holding and competitor activity.
- Build close working relationship with Head of Marketing, Brand Manager and all members of the Brands teams to maximise opportunities and ensure regular communication is maintained regarding the situation of every retailer.
- Good self-motivational and excellent attention to detail. Proven creativity would be an asset.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role within the retail sector.
- You will need excellent communication skills at all levels to deal with your customer base.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Negotiation skills