I have an incredible new opportunity for a Vetigraph Pattern Cutter/Sealer Grader to join my client, a boutique knitwear and jersey supplier based in Leicester. You will be part of a lovely team of Designers, Garment Tech's and Account Managers and report into the Director.
This person must already have experience as a Pattern Cutter across jerseywear, be self-motivated who can work individually and as part of a team. They supply to big names on the high street as well have their own range.
Main Responsibilities include:
- You will be required to work closely with design team and have sound knowledge of garment design and component make up.
- You will be responsible for producing lay plans and making first patterns.
- Produce specification sheets for production and execute fitting reports.
- Ensure bulk production meets sealed standard.
- Organise sealing samples for customers and manufacturers.
- Work to a critical path ensuring timely flow of orders.
- Have experience as a Vetigraph Pattern cutter /Sealer Grader working across ladies fashion.
- Good eye for detail, highly organised and with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Work to critical path, sealing and manufacturing deadlines.
- Excellent pattern cutting skills (manual and CAD).
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and fashion, ideally with a background in ladies jersey.
- The ability to effectively communicate across internal departments and external sources.