An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Sales Assistant to work for my client, a global heritage luxury womenswear evening, occasion and bridal brand based in Chelsea, London.
My client offers a personalized and exclusive bespoke design service, showcasing the finest hand-embroidery, intricately woven into the very best laces, silk satins, chiffons, and crepes, master crafted into stunning, graceful and flowing silhouettes. Their couture gown reflects the individual beauty, femininity, vision, passion and preference of it's owner. Selected superior silks are hand dyed to the customers own unique palette, and embroideries hand stitched with unparalleled precision.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Welcome everyone so they feel at home and relaxed as they spend time in store
- Gently impart your product knowledge when supporting and guiding their customers with their furniture and interior choices
- Maintain breath-taking visual merchandising and store presentation
- Have a love for clothing and couture
- A good communication between customers and colleagues alike
- Process customer orders promptly and correctly and assist with weekly deliveries to store
- Previous luxury retail experience
- Be punctual, reliable, honest, warm and passionate
- Genuinely caring and friendly person with a real passion for excellent service and stunning interiors.
- You'll have a keen eye for detail and will understand the importance of presentation, personally and in store.
- Strong communication skills, customer service skills and the ability to prioritise is required
- Fluent English, additional languages advantageous