We are currently recruiting for an admin assistant to work in the technical department for this busy fashion supplier of ladies wear to several high street retailers. My client is looking for candidate who is passionate about the industry and keen to learn the Garment Technology trade from the ground up. All training will be given on the job!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the team's sample tracker.
- Photographing samples as and when they come into the office.
- Checking sample submissions to ensure they meet required specifications from the original briefs.
- Supporting the team to ensure timely fitting and approvals of orders in line with the critical paths.
- Liaising with factories and clients regarding sample submissions.
- Attending fit sessions with several key accounts our client supplies into.
- Assisting the technical team across Knitwear, Jerseywear and Outerwear.
- Working closely with the Technical Director on wearer trials and other project work.
- Passionate about fashion and how garments are made.
- Fashion related degree required.
- Eager to learn.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- A good team player but also able to work at own initiative