I'm currently seeking a Supervisor to work for a Premium Footwear brand. This position is based in the brands Flagship Boutique in Central London. This person must be an exceptionally strong team leader with experience in delivering impeccable customer service with eye for detail.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Assist management in overseeing targets and driving the team performance
* Motivating the team, training and advising them in all aspects of their role.
* Monitoring team outputs and reporting to senior management.
* Provide a luxury selling experience to all customers, demonstrating excellent product knowledge
* Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
* Meet and greet all customers, helping them to understand the brand values and stunning products
* Guide your customer through our customer experience.
* Suggest styles and encourage sales to the customer, offer alternative items and add-on products to your customer
* Engage with clients to develop long term relationships leveraging instore clienteling tools such as the instore portal and client books in order to foster Brand loyalty
* Contact regular clients and VIP's with information on new ranges and products as directed
* Carry out operational tasks in store such as deliveries, transfers, restocks and replenishment's as required
* Assist to prevent stock loss by being aware of your store and approaching all customers
* Help to organise and carryout store stock takes when required to by your manager
* Be a Brand Ambassador through positive promotion of product and company image at all times
* Perform as a team player, participate in all activities to contribute to the store objectives
* A bundle of energy with an infectious positive personality
* Motivational team spirit who inspires others to achieve great results
* Experience working in a premium/ luxury brand
* Passionate about premium retail and service
* Confidence to advise customer on products and brand