I'm currently seeking a Supervisor or existing Senior Sales ready for the next step to work for a beautiful womenswear brand known for their sexy feminine style and celebrity, VIP following. I am looking for someone confident who understands the importance of delivering exceptional customer service, clienteling and relationship building skills. You Must have a hands on approach and enjoy leading from the front.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assist management in overseeing targets and driving the team performance
- Motivating the team, training and advising them in all aspects of their role.
- Monitoring team outputs and reporting to senior management.
- Provide a luxury selling experience to all customers, demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Meet and greet all customers, helping them to understand the brand values and stunning products
- Guide your customer through our customer experience, establish your customer's needs and assisting with outfit building and styling.
- Suggest styles and encourage sales to the customer, offer alternative items and add-on products to your customer
- Engage with clients to develop long term relationships leveraging instore clienteling tools such as the instore portal and client books in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Contact regular clients and VIP's with information on new ranges and products as directed
- Carry out operational tasks in store such as deliveries, transfers, restocks and replenishment as required
- Assist to prevent stock loss by being aware of your store and approaching all customers
- Help to organise and carryout store stock takes when required to by your manager
- Be a Brand Ambassador through positive promotion of product and company image at all times
- Perform as a team player, participate in all activities to contribute to the store objectives
- A bundle of energy with an infectious positive personality
- Motivational team spirit who inspires others to achieve great results
- Experience working in a premium/ luxury brand
- Passionate about luxury retail and service
- Confidence to advise customer on products and brand