We have a fantastic new role and are actively seeking a Strategic Executive Assistant to the Vice Chairman. This is to support across strategy and corporate development for a global organisation spanning multiple countries in the retail, fashion and apparel industry.
Based in London, you be a vital part of the team and work collaboratively with Business Heads, Corporate Functions and External Stakeholders in driving multiple projects, providing strategic direction and support. You will directly report to the Vice Chairman, manage and maintain customer relationships, prepare executive summaries, follow up on new opportunities and assess new business opportunities.
This role offers a competitive basic salary, strong incentives and huge scope with room for progression and incredible opportunities.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Vice Chairman with managing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Preparing Executive Summary for meetings with customers.
- Following up on new customer opportunities and assessing potential deal opportunities.
- Supporting the Vice Chairman as required for various internal and external initiatives.
- Prioritise projects and successfully complete critical aspects of project deliverables.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Responsible for preparation & compilation of progress of various developmental projects.
- Working closely with Corporate team in end to end process of deal making from initiation to implementation.
- Ensuring smooth onboarding of new business to the companies platform supporting across legal, financial, tax, banking requirements.
- MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Exposure to Corporate Finance, Project Management, Strategy or Consulting with 2-3 years experience.
- Entrepreneurial minded and business focused.
- Experience in the sustainability, circularity, startup space or the fashion supply chain is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills, can communicate at all levels in the business.
- Positive, team player and collaborative whilst being able to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.