We are currently looking for a Store Manager for a Luxury Brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an iconic and very successful brand for their Store in Rome, Italy.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably
- Communicates company set KPI's and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met;
- Proposing action plans to develop sales and adapting actions to specific situations
- Developing and managing CRM activities
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous; networking and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results
- Manages inventory, controls shrink and retail supply expenses.
- Ensuring the store is presented impeccably at all times and Visual Merchandising complies with company guidelines
- Solving customer concerns by determining efficient solutions, ensuring after sales care policies are adhered to
- Training, developing and leading Sales Associates
- Training on a day to day basis, one to one development
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, well presented and self-motivated
- Strong problem solving attitude
- Demonstrable success gained as a Store Manager with a recognized luxury retail brand
- Understand and represent the luxury lifestyle image of the brand
- Strong business acumen-use of business analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative spirit and proactive attitude
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities and regularly exceeds expectations