A fabulous opportunity has arisen for one of my clients who are leaders in their field A British brand that celebrates individuality between fashion and jewellery. Due to continued success, they are looking for a talented Boutique Manager who will take the lead in driving our ambitious growth plans who put customer service first and will thrive in a boutique style environment. My client offers excellent product training in addition to a generous commission structure.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the UK Retail Area Manager, you will become a Brand Ambassador whilst managing one of our Boutiques and it's team.
- You will be responsible for the day - to - day operations of the Boutique, driving sales and exceeding targets through exceptional customer service and people management.
- As Boutique Manager, you will drive the team to reach store sales targets and actively seek opportunities to increase sales.
- You will ensure the team is consistently providing exceptional service to all our customers, leading by example at all times.
- As Boutique Manager, you will support the team in building ongoing relationships with our customers through Clienteling
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee. This job description may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.