An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Store Manager to join our client, a fabulous Premium Italian heritage brand known for its leather goods.
The Store Manager will be part of a solid team where he/she will be responsible for 7 people and will be in charge of the operational activities to maximise the sales and guarantee a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive store performance to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Drive store sales through innovative approaches and techniques, drive company initiatives on client sales and client acquisition strategies as required
- Experience using a CRM and Omnichannel
- Managed a Turnover of up to £2-3 million
- Manage store budgets and coordinate with/report to the Regional Manager on store performance.
- Minimise costs across stores through effective rota planning especially in key trading hours, utilisation of hours, overheads expense, loss prevention
- Maintain competitive awareness by continuously monitoring the competition and reacting accordingly to maintain the business advantage
- Responsible for all operational practices of the store, making sure that your store runs smoothly and meets and exceeds targets.
Ensure your store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organised and properly merchandised at all times; and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed.
Manage loss prevention/stock control measures across all stores to ensure shrinkage is within company guidelines in order to protect company property and assets
Ensure your store is regularly audited for compliance with company standards and take necessary action to quickly remedy any issues
- Experience working for Premium and Luxury Brand
- Be bubbly, energetic with a passion for retail and the brand
- Highly self-motivated and possessing leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and skills.
- Emphasis on customer service, key client management