An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Store Manager to join our client, a fabulous Premium Italian heritage brand known for its leather goods.
The Store Manager will be part of a solid team where he/she will be responsible for 7 people and will be in charge of the operational activities to maximise the sales and guarantee a high level of customer service.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assist Customers
- Responding and dealing with customer complaints, queries and comments whether in person, telephone or via the internet.
- Ensure that the store is clean and presentable at all times
- Manage the displays of products
- Ensure that the stockroom is fully stocked
- Ensure that the store and staff are fully compliant in relation to health and safety regulations
- Ensure that the store is secure all times
- Maintain stock levels
- Ensure the quality of the supplies and report any issues with the stock to head office
- Carry out regular inventories on stock
- Check all orders made and received by the store
- Experience working for Premium and Luxury Brand
- Be bubbly, energetic with a passion for retail and the brand
- Highly self-motivated and possessing leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and skills.
- Emphasis on customer service, key client management
- Smart, intelligent, fun, goal orientated, and driven by integrity
- University degree or diploma in business, marketing or a closely related field
- Retail Leadership experience in a vertically integrated company
- Deep knowledge of the Markets is an asset
- Strong capacity to work cross functionally
- Hands On mindset
- High competency in project management
- A Leader and motivator
- Accessories experience is an important plus
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Encourage an open, honest and positive team environment