I'm seeking a store manager for a very exciting new store opening in Central London. The company specialises in leather goods and has over 300 stores globally. This will be the first exciting project in the UK and real chance for the right person to make their mark on an exciting, growing business!
Main responsibilities will include
- You will have high commercial acumen, an entrepreneurial spirit and highly customer focused
- You will be a customer experience pioneer
- Leading by example and inspiring your team
- You will be a true coach and mentor to your team.
- You will support and develop your team to be the best they can possibly be, through on the job training, coaching and on-going support.
- You are a collaborator and an innovator - you can influence and build lasting relationships cross functionally in retail and in head office.
- Have experience creating and running successful retail events
- Be commercial and target driven
- You are an ultimate role-model that both customers and colleagues alike admire.
- You will have proven management experience working in a premium or luxury retail
- You will have a track record of delivering exceptional results from anything ranging from KPI's to people.
- Experience in fashion or accessories retail brand
- You will be a true leader and storyteller
- You will be highly organised, and a problem solver who can think on their feet with an innovative spirit. You can also adapt your style and implement processes and routines.