We are currently recruiting a Store Manager to work for the leading and loved vintage retailer in London. You will be fully immersed in every aspect of the customers' journey as they visit the store. creating an environment for customers that encompasses the brands core values and deliver the best shopping experience. Reporting into the MD you will be the point of contact for relaying information on sales, merchandising and operation directives.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience from the moment customers enter the store through to point of purchase
- Ensure the shop floor always reflects the brand and concept standards and in doing so is consistently maintained.
- Develop and nurture relationships with repeat customers, frequently engaging them pre and post shopping visits.
- Become an expert on all products, ensuring product knowledge is up to date, thorough and communicated effectively to the store team
- Conduct product, customer service, induction training for new sales associates and any other training programs as required
- Facilitate effective communication with peers and colleagues
- Participate in audits, cycle counts, stock takes, deliveries and stock control procedures
- Ensure merchandising is in line with the brands VM standards and the commercial objectives of the store
- Take full responsibility for the store, including security, people management and general store performance
- Similar experience in a managerial role.
- In-depth understanding of the market to maintain competitor awareness
- Highly organised with impeccable time management.
- An enthusiastic, confident, and self-motivated leader.
- Strong understanding of visual merchandising and eye for detail
- Experience coaching, developing and mentoring a retail team.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations and delivering at pace.
- Back of house administration such as rotas, cashing up and banking.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills.