Currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Store Manager or Assistant Manager ready for the next step in their career. This role is working for a wonderful premium/luxury menswear boutique in London.
Being constantly on the sales floor, he/she makes sure that the Store staff acts consistently with Retail Excellence guidelines, to reach qualitative and quantitative objectives and to provide a unique customer experience, building relationships with customers and being a strong brand ambassador at all times.
- To create, lead and develop the Store Sales Team to ensure great service in store and extraordinary customer experience;
- To create a motivational working environment and maintain a high team spirit;
- To focus on achieving sales targets and results;
- To provide Sales reports and analysis;
- To manage Retail operations while collaborating with HQ;
- To implement Visual Merchandising to meet company standards;
- To manage the stock, inventory, deliveries and storage;
- To report to and coordinate with HQ offices.
- Previous experience in a premium retail environment; at a management level
- Knowledge of high-end fashion field and current fashion trends;
- Excellent Communication skills, any other languages will be considered as an asset;
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and ERP programs;
- Good Commercial and financial vision;
- Team Leadership and capability to work in Team;
- Flexible, adaptable to changes, capable to find solutions.
- Customer Oriented and Proactive.