I am seeking a counter manager also known as a Business Manager for the world's fastest growing luxury beauty brand. Established for over 25 years this company has a modern, on trend and confidence inspiring lead ethos.
They are at the forefront of the makeup industry working with the world's A-list models, celebrities and designers. They pride themselves on creating and driving a magical customer experience through building genuine emotional connections, expert artistry and through a passion for exceptional products.
Main responsibilities will include:
- You will have high commercial acumen, an entrepreneurial spirit
- Business minded with the ability to adapt to change, use your initiative and utilise the amazing resources giving to you and support from the brand.
- Reporting into the Area Manager; you will be responsible for creating and driving an ultimate experience of the brand and you will do this by exceeding KPI's and inspiring your team to deliver and be the best they can be.
- You will be a customer experience pioneer
- Leading by example and inspiring your team
- You will be a true coach and mentor to your team.
- You will support and develop your team to be the best they can possibly be, through on the job training, coaching and on-going support.
- You are a collaborator and an innovator - you can influence and build lasting relationships cross functionally in retail and in head office.
- You are an ultimate role-model that both customers and colleagues alike admire.
- You will have proven management experience.
- You will have a track record of delivering exceptional results from anything ranging from KPI's to people.
- Ideally this will be gained from a fast-paced environment such as beauty or fashion retail
- You will be a true leader - who believes their strength is as strong as that of their team.
- You will want to inspire your team to be the best versions of themselves - and empower them to think in a limitless way.
- You will be highly organised, and a problem solver who can think on their feet with an innovative spirit. You can also adapt your style and implement processes and routines.