We are currently seeking a strong Store Manager for our client, a luxury and trendy jewellery brand. Our client is specialized mainly in watches but it is an authorized seller of different jewellery brands.
For their historical boutique in Rome, they are looking for a Store Manager with knowledge and experience within watches product, how can drive the boutique and their staff.
The Store Manager will assume leadership role with accountability for maximizing store business results by consistently creating exceptional customer experiences.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Create and execute strategic initiatives to deliver the planned annual sales goals
- Lead, motivate and drive sales professionals to meet their sales goals and exceed the highest expectations for customer service
- Demonstrate sales leadership for associates by taking an active role on the selling floor to participate in clientele development, supervise and coach sales professionals and build local brand/store awareness.
- Monitor and measure all stores' performance
- Previous experience within watches product
- Exceptional clientele, customer relationship building skills with the ability to lead a luxury service culture
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, well presented and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Fine Jewelry experience preferred, but not required