My client a Global Premium Babywear Brand who pride themselves on crafting their materials using sustainably sourced fabrics are actively recruiting for a Store Manager to join their Flagship boutique based in South West London.
My client is a digitally native, direct-to-consumer baby and toddler clothing brand established in London. They are a hard-working and close-knit team dedicated to creating quality products and a global brand loved by parents. Key to their growth is the strength in their brand, standing by our values and connecting deeply with their customers.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Successful delivery of store KPIs including revenue and conversion
- Provide exceptional customer service and product knowledge
- Recruitment, training and management of sales assistants
- Managing in store promotions and facilitating organised store events
- Follow brand and product presentation guidelines and ensure store is merchandised to a high standard
- Building an efficient relationship with head office stock allocator ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Responsible for health & safety, security and loss prevention
- Staffing of the store including shifts, on-going training etc.
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and specialised service
- Retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalised advice
- Previous store management experience is essential; childrenswear and / or maternity wear experience is a distinct advantage
- A positive and confident leader able to connect with customers and team alike
- Have a passion for amazing customer service