My client an ethical Babywear brand are looking for an enthusiastic Store Manager to join their project team in shaping the creation and running of their brand new store based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team of entrepreneurs and creatives at an award-winning and fast-growing business.
As Store manager you will be responsible for helping to get the store off the ground, from recruiting sales assistants to store layout. It will be a fantastic learning opportunity due to many unknown factors, therefore flexibility and a calm head are essential, as is a positive attitude.
Main Responsibilites will include:
- Successful delivery of store KPIs including revenue and conversion
- Provide exceptional customer service and product knowledge
- Recruitment, training and management of sales assistants
- Managing in store promotions and facilitating organised store events
- Follow brand and product presentation guidelines and ensure store is merchandised to a high standard
- Building an efficient relationship with head office stock allocator ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Responsible for health & safety, security and loss prevention
- Staffing of the store including shifts, on-going training etc.
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and specialised service.
- Retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalised advice
- Previous store management experience is essential; childrenswear and/or maternity wear experience is a distinct advantage
- A positive and confident leader able to connect with customers and team alike
- Have a passion for amazing customer service