This is a new and fantastic opportunity to join an exciting luxury store environment as a Store Manager. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in luxury retail, strong selling skills and motivation to achieve goals. A passion for luxury products and the ability to work in a dynamic environment are a must.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the boutique delivers monthly sales goals.
- Maximise the business potential of the boutique,
- Ensuring the brand standards of visual merchandising are maintained.
- Manage relationships with customers, building a strong database to plan future CRM activities and in-store events.
- Manage store administration and operations.
- Guarantee excellent customer service experience.
- Manage the team, following the back-of-house and front-of-house guidelines, interacting with HQ.
- Collaborate to the creation of new processes regarding point of sale.
- Guide, motivate and develop the boutique staff.
- Contribute to the preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Proactively propose improvements in sales strategies and methods, and work flow management.
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude with a clear proactive approach
- Solid communication skills
- Analytical and result-oriented driven
- Multitask and ability to prioritise.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work with MS Office applications.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in luxury fashion retail
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working between remote and office
- 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays)
- 3% pension scheme
- Monthly benefits allowance