A very exciting opportunity has become available for a Store Manager to join a luxury Watch Boutique in Leeds. This is a fabulous opportunity to join one of the world's most prestigious watch brands and be part of the global retail group.
- As Boutique Manager you are accountable for the commercial success and presentation of the store, ensuring a consistently amazing customer experience is delivered.
- You will play an integral role in creating a Best in Class, luxury client experience in your boutique and in leading a sales-driven team who love working for us.
- Through your passion and appetite for success, you will inspire your team to put the client first in everything they do. You will be an inclusive, visible and accessible leader who role models selling behaviours which deliver results and who is committed to the development of your team.
- You will be proactive, a great communicator and able to develop strong and long-lasting client relationships through effective CRM activity.
- Create and deliver a boutique business plan which achieves all key business targets and measures, adapting plan as necessary to meet business needs
- Recruit, induct, coach and develop an exceptional team who are motivated to perform at their best and contribute to the success of the boutique
- Focus on and improve conversion through sales floor observations, huddles, coaching and stepping in to support and challenge team members through continuous feedback
- Build effective networks with other luxury brands to ensure a thorough knowledge of luxury retail clientelling.
- Plan, organise and host successful client events which increase footfall, improve client loyalty and generate additional sales
- Drive the store's repairs business, ensuring best practice standards are maintained by all team members.
- Successful track record in the luxury sector
- Proven ability to develop and lead a high performing team
- Demonstrates a good understanding of commercial factors in retail
- Proven track record of KPI achievement
- Proven ability to set targets, interpret business data and identify actions to drive performance
- Able to provide examples of action taken to maximise sales driving opportunities
- Able to provide examples of successful sales coaching
- Effective networker able to establish and maintain trusted relationships
- Demonstrates good knowledge of basic legislative responsibilities e.g. recruitment, employment law, health and safety, trading standards