A very rare opportunity has become available for a Boutique Manager to work in a very luxury, high fashion boutique based in Mayfair. It is a very autonomous role needing someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and a capability to get involved with all aspects of the business including social media, e-commerce/ omnichannel as well as having a strong retail management background.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Driving shop KPI's on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Delivering exemplary customer service through the development of a highly trained team with exceptional product knowledge and service know-how.
- Facilitating strong team results through the effective management of individual performance and contribution.
- Successfully organising and implementing in-store marketing promotions and events.
- Maintaining excellent product presentation and high standards of merchandising at all times.
- Driving efficiency's and processes across the store, to include maintenance of stock levels and control of replenishment
- Building an invaluable network within the community to drive brand awareness and footfall.
Social Media Management Requirements:
- Managing and contributing to all matters relating to social media communication across a range of platforms and maintaining positive online reputation of the brand
- Strategy and Goal Setting
- Content Creation
- Community Management
- Employer Branding
E commerce Manager Requirements:
- Responsible for the operation of e-commerce logistics including fulfillment, shipping, content production, online merchandising, and promotions, customer acquisition & retention, and customer experience
- Previous experience at the store management level is essential
- Confident, highly motivated leader with natural warmth
- A keen passion for the brand and enthusiasm for the product.
- Ability to prioritise, delegate and multi-task whilst maintaining an outstanding level of customer service.
- Independent worker but also a team player
- Previous experience of working in a social media role or Marketing role (or relevant University degree)
- An understanding of the luxury consumer mindset
- Strong commercial awareness, forward-thinking and pro-active.
- Strong interest in E-commerce (experience preferable)