A fabulous opportunity has arisen for one of my clients who are leaders in their field A British brand that celebrates individuality between fashion and jewellery. Due to continued success, they are looking for an excellent Store Manager who will take the lead in driving our ambitious growth plans, who puts customer service first and will thrive in a boutique style environment. My client offers excellent product training in addition to a generous commission structure.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the UK Key Account Manager, you will become a Brand Ambassador whilst managing one of our Boutiques and its team.
- You will be responsible for the day - to - day operations of the Boutique, driving sales and exceeding targets through exceptional customer service and people management.
- As Boutique Manager, you will drive the team to reach store sales targets and actively seek opportunities to increase sales.
- You will ensure the team is consistently providing exceptional service to all our customers, leading by example at all times.
- As Boutique Manager, you will support the team in building ongoing relationships with our customers through clienteling
- Experienced in managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success
- Customer-obsessed and always prepared to go the extra mile
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive, positive and flexible
- Commercially aware and target motivated
- Able to work well under pressure or in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and able to work autonomously or as part of a team
As a Boutique Manager you will get:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential to earn commission
- Potential to receive bi-annual bonuses
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Generous staff discount
- A real chance of career growth and progression