An unmissable job opportunity had just arisen with one of our clients as Stock Keeper.
Our client is an Iconic Italian Luxury brand who is looking for a Stock Keeper for their boutique in Porto Cervo Sardinia.
They can offer a seasonal contract of 6 months
In this position, you'll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Previous experience in the same position for Fashion/Luxury brands
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent