Our client houses a diverse and industry leading portfolio of fashion and sports brands across clothing and accessories.
They are a global licensing specialist partnering with recognised market leaders.
They have an opening for a stock controller to manages all their samples.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Liaising with Design at the start of the process to gain visibility of samples that have been ordered.
- Chasing and communicating with suppliers to have complete clarity of when samples will be ready and regularly updating the business on the position.
- Arranging Shipping documents and approving samples to ship from factories.
- Tracking all samples to warehouse and ensuring all arrive on time and in correct location.
- Work to distribute samples to correct showrooms, agents and brand locations.
- Support other teams to arrange sample movement when required.
- Keeping a fully up to date log of all samples on a rolling basis.
- Regularly reviewing current stock positions and ensuring the correct samples are in the correct locations to be able to sell to customers.
- Build on a base process and use initiative to refine all processes needed to move the company forward.
- Speed, accuracy, process and communication are all key to this role.
- Maintain a control book so that the movement of all stock is clearly recorded
- 1 - 2 years experience in a stock controller position
- Organised and methodical
- Energetic and dynamic
- Excellent communication
- Results orientated