A fabulous opportunity has arisen for my client who due to continued growth are expanding their team. They manufacture premium unique consumable products for independent retailers and wholesalers.
This role will be a mix of office and WFH. 2 days in the Birmingham office The successful candidate must have previous experience with social media platforms (IG, FB, Twitter, and TikTok) Experience managing influencer and agency relationships is highly desirable but not essential. This is a fabulous role to progress your career with a market-leading brand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake a variety of admin-related tasks to assist the marketing department.
- Maintain social media calendar and publish content across all channels (
- Create a variety of content including (but not limited to) Tiktoks and Instagram reels
- Lead community management across all social platforms
- Manage influencer partnerships across key verticals and campaigns
- Analyse and track key performance metrics regularly and/or per-campaign basis to understand the effectiveness of the strategy and creative
- Lead long-term social media growth, engagement, and follower acquisition strategies
- Collaborate with marketing team for long-term social strategy
- Participate in social listening and build engaging content based on what's buzzing
- Respond to social media messages across all platforms where relevant.
- A business or marketing qualification is preferable but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Teams/Planner
- Previous experience with social media platforms is compulsory (IG, FB, Twitter, and TikTok)
- Confidence to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience working in retail or hospitality
- Accessible to work from offices in Birmingham 2 days a week
- Experience managing influencer and agency relationships is a plus
- You're analytical and action-driven, being able to turn data into action, with a proven record of defining and refining content strategies based on performance insights
- You're a natural trend tracker and keep up with all the major news and updates in the digital and consumer media space