A market leading fashion supplier renowned for its graphics and prints has an exciting new role for a Colour Separation Print Designer. They are looking for someone with exceptional apparel print experience to join their creative head office team in Leicester. You will need a strong technical understanding of colour separation and screen printing.
As a Colour Separation Print Designer you will be responsible for assisting the print design team with colour separations and screens for screen printing as well as create strong conceptual and creative print designs for their fashion accounts.You will report directly to the Sales Account Manager and be a valued part of the design team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ability to generate and directly translate graphic design concepts into screen prints by separating colours and screens by use of Studio separation 4 and Tee seps 3 packages.
- Execute projects i.e. CADS, special screen projects, and miscellaneous graphics needed by the Print Designers.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, understand screen printing industries and digital print machine operations would be an advantage but as long as screen printing is understood digital can be taught.
- A keen interest and passion for garment printing.
- Minimum 2 years experience in printing industries (screen printing, digital printing).
- Accuracy with a fine attention to detail.
- You will be self-motivated and able to manage multiple. projects at the same time in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.