Our client is a Luxury British heritage brand looking for a Senior Womenswear/Accessories Designer based in London. This is a great opportunity to become a part of a Premium brand buildings seasonal womenswear collections, working in a close-knit team, managing a junior womenswear designer and working closely with their womenswear consultant.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Build a concept of seasonal diffusion line
- Develop mood/trend work with exclusive brand identity
- Produce design packs.
- Prepare spec sheets, technical packs and attend fit meetings.
- Initial fabric research and sourcing of sampling and collection fabrics.
- Control the inhouse check/seasonal fabrics in terms of quality
- Generate design ideas for all Womenswear apparel products including Outerwear, Tailoring, Skirts, Dresses, Knitwear, Blouses and accessories across leather goods, shoes, hats, gloves.
- Worked previously for a Luxury or premium brand
- Confident womens multi product designer including accessories
- Keen attention to detail
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills