We are currently looking for an experienced Freelance designer for ladies' casual jersey wear. This role involves ensuring constant design and development across all ladies' jersey ranges, you must have a demonstrated ability to design joggers and sweats. You will be reporting into the Design Manager working on such accounts as Primark and Pennies.
Main responsibilities will include:
- In-depth trend research from the catwalk to high street competitors.
- Create commercial designs which strongly focuses on the buyer's needs.
- Build strong relationships with the buyers through the presentation of designs.
- Create in-depth tech packs and specifications of all design that are to be sampled.
- To be considered for this role you must show a portfolio of trend driven sweats, joggers and loungewear
- CAD skills must be extremely high
- Fully Mac literate including Microsoft office.
- Must have a good creative, yet commercial eye.
- Excellent technical knowledge of casual jersey garments, including fashion tops, bottoms, dresses, sweat and active.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as showing own initiative.
- Good understanding of business strategy and its needs.
To be considered for this role please submit current CAD Trend report and design work from your portfolio