Our client is a premium watch brand, delivering, excellent quality and standards, known for their exciting collaborations and distinctive style. They are looking for a Senior Watch Maker based in Mayfair to working in a fast-paced, high growth environment and when required be able to cope with last-minute servicing needs and special requests.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Full involvement in all workshop processes
- Full involvement in designing and building our new workshop in Bishop's Stortford
- Implementing training programs in line with the growth/expansion of the company
- Responsible for the maintenance of the equipment in the workshop.
- Responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of the workshop.
- Servicing of all types of high-end watches including chronographs and small complications.
- Ensuring the quality of the repairs are in line with the accredited brands
- Assisting from time to time in the polishing of watches.
- Tools/parts supply and control for the brands we work on.
- Occasional interaction with clients and presentations at events held by Xupes.
- Analysing watches for servicing costs with the purchasing department when required.
- Working closely with workshop manager with monthly reviews and KPIs.
- A background within a premium watch brand in a similar role
- Experience with training
- Existing accreditations
- 3 years + watchmaking experience
- Good organisational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Working well as part of a team.
- A self-starter, able to work independently.
- Experience working on both quartz, automatic, chronograph movements and small complications movements.