I'm currently seeking a Senior Sales Associate / Head of sales to join a luxury menswear tailoring brand based in their flagship store on Savile Row. This brand is iconic in its design and quality, popular with A list clientele and high net worth individuals.
The brand holds and attends a number of high-profile events which this person will be involved in as well as the expectation for this person to build professional long-lasting relationships with customers.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent service through continued commitment to our service values and standards.
- Ability to build and maintain a client book
- To know and achieve your, and the store's daily, monthly and annual sales targets.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different sales techniques, for example cross-selling, to drive your sales and KPI's.
- Maintain an understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that clients are informed and aware.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Presentation must be in line with company's uniform and grooming standards.
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Support the store with cycle counts and during bi annual inventories
- Support with the processing of shipments and transfers, in line with the relevant procedures.
- Additional ad hoc duties as when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
- Sales Experience and within a luxury brand.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication effectively
- Motivated by being a great teammate with a common goal
- Excellent communication skills and other languages (Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Arabic) are helpful Strong Clientele skills and experience.
- Experienced within in the luxury tailoring industry
- A strong relationship builder
- Approachable and very well presented
- An excellent salesperson with a proven track record
- Flexible with working patterns
- Passionate about delivering customer service, understanding of trends, fashion and styling