We are working with a world-renowned brand known for its exemplary service and quality of products, as well as one of the world's most decorated companies. Well regarded as the British pinnacle of all things handmade
As Senior Sales Associate, you are an essential part of a flagship team that delivers the extraordinary service our customers expect. A key member of the team who will also support the management team in the daily running of the store.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers by building rapport, sharing product knowledge and catering to their needs.
- Work as part of a team focused on creating a memorable customer experience. From selling and replenishing stock, cashing up and organising rails, to hosting, you understand there is more to the customer experience than just selling.
- Manage customer feedback and use it constructively to continually raise the bar for service, sales and retail standards in your area.
- Adapt to the challenges that vary from day to day. A flexible role, you may be required to work on different departments, taking your service excellence and collaborative spirit with you.
- Use your natural curiosity to stay ahead of the latest trends by taking every opportunity to expand your knowledge of products and competitors.
- A great communicator with the ability to positively engage with all types of customers.
- Ability to develop excellent product knowledge by following trends
- Known to be a sales and service expert, using these skills to deliver the extraordinary each time and take the initiative to provide additional services.
- Problem solving skills to go above and beyond to resolve issues for customers and be able to adapt your approach to each individual customer.
- Flexible and responsive to business needs with the skill to take responsibility for tasks which may go beyond the role expectation.
- A Brand ambassador who leads by example