I'm assisting my client in finding a fantastic Senior Sales Assistant to be based in their stunning Sloane Street boutique. The brand has a fantastic international reputation and offers highly sought after products. This person will be working with the brand's accessories and leather goods. Liaising with clients and building professional relationships on a personal level, offering a bespoke service and elevated customer service.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reaching, and where possible, exceeding sales targets set
- Maintaining operational procedures and supporting store management with ad hoc projects.
- Building strong professional relationships with clients and promote repeat custom and footfall.
- Being a key holder for the store and open and close the premises as required
- Undertaking store administration and banking duties
- Maintaining accurate & up to date product knowledge
- Providing excellent customer service
- Observing all Company, store and/or host store procedures, as required by the management team
- Luxury retail sales experience, incorporating back-office duties,
- Experience of one-on-one customer service and/or sales environments
- Understanding of bespoke sales and high-priced sales transactions
- Pro-active, with a 'can-do' approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Impeccable personal presentation, good manners, and diplomacy, even when under stress