I am seeking a Senior Merchandiser to join a leading independent global fashion and accessories business. This is a wonderful opportunity for a strong Merchandiser to be part of high performing and supportive team.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Work with Buying / Design teams to implement a focused Brand strategy, incorporating the Company Strategy, establishing a clear Brand position in the market.
- Management of stock to achieve plans, whist supporting operational efficiency with clear management of the critical path to maximise sales and reduce terminal stock.
- Stock Management through robust use of the WSSI, reacting to change in a timely fashion to ensure sales are maximised and markdown costs are reduced
- Develop promotional events, trading and markdown plans to deliver strategy and KPI's ensuring alignment to Host Plan.
- Manage the Assortment Plan establishing a clear option / buy quantity plan to maximise sales, profit and density in all stores and digital.
- Awareness of Intake and Trading margin targets, actively taking actions to increase opportunities and resolve risks increasing sales and profit.
- To identify risks and opportunities within the Brand and cascade to wider Business driving growth in sales and profit.
- Lead weekly trading to increase profitability, taking actions to minimise risks and continuously improve Brand efficiency.
- Adapt trading events in response to Market Changes to ensure delivery of the Business Plan.
- Manage team, work collaboratively across the Group, ensuring achievement of KPIs, and contribute to creating a positive working environment for all colleagues, inspiring team, in a positive and professional manner to work to the best of their abilities.
- Build and maintain Internal and & External Business Relationships to build relationships, ensure all communication is clear and meets expectations, to improve efficiency and minimise disruption within the Business.
- Work with VM and Retail Teams to create a clear and accurate stock representation with relevant visual delivery for the Brand, to meet and exceed Customer and Host needs.
- Ensure administration and systems are accurate and update in a timely manner to achieve clear and consistent communication.
- Relevant merchandising experience
- WSSI Management
- Range Planning
- Experience working with multiple partners and has experience working Omni-channel
- Experience launching a brand
- Strong data analysis & numeracy
- Leading and developing Teams.
- Influencing and Assertiveness
- Awareness of economic and relevant markets
- Extensive experience in planning &trading multiple seasons/brands.
- Works with leadership team and has accountability for project work.
- Mentor & coach for other junior merchandisers/merchandisers