Our client is one of the leading suppliers for many high street retailers worldwide. We are currently recruiting for a strong commercial Design Manager with a creative eye for Casual Menswear to based in their offices in Hong Kong. As an expert in Casual bottoms and Denim, you will be required to work on trend-led designs for the company's Showroom ranges as well as their retail accounts as and when required.
Main responsibilities will include:
- An expert in Designing Men's casual bottoms, across a broad range of handwriting and price points for the young fashion high street market.
- Work closely with the design and development team to develop new products and techniques on denim presenting ideas to the customers.
- Design and develop specific ranges for the customers.
- Attend sales meetings with existing and new customers.
- Research catwalk trends.
- Put together mood-boards for denim ranges.
- Inspirational shopping trips and competitive shopping
- Experienced in Designing Men's casual bottoms to the young fashion high street market.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of wash techniques.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- First-class communication skills at all levels.
- CAD skills, as well as sketching, is essential.
- A strong, commercial and creative eye.
- Experience working with factories in Bangladesh
- Proven background designing bestselling Men's Casual bottoms collections.
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMIT CURRENT DESIGN WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO