We are helping a well known retail brand who are searching for a senior digital marketing manager with substantial
experience to join their fast-paced ecommerce team. They are looking for a team player with experience in a similar role/brand who can make the role their own.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working with the ecommerce director to execute the digital marketing strategy
- Taking responsibility for achieving digital marketing channel budgets
- Management and optimisation of all digital channels including Affiliates, Paid Social, Display, PPC, SEO and email marketing.
- Working closely with external agencies on all affiliate, bank loyalty and PPC campaigns.
- Supporting the business's marketing strategy through digital and performance
- Marketing tactics to deliver results that meet ROI expectations and boost incremental sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with top affiliates to grow the channel, using Affiliate Window, as well as engaging in conversation with our long-tail affiliates.
- Report daily and weekly on digital marketing KPIs.
- Work with the creative team to create engaging banners.
- Input digital marketing spends into budget tracker for relevant channels.
- Responsible for Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting of all Marketing channel KPIs
- Responsible for reporting and analysing all digital campaigns and adhoc activity
- Managing/Challenge external agencies to deliver desired COS/ROI's against
- Managing external agencies to monitor incremental investment and returns where
- required for trade
- Manage new SEO agency and ensure PPC/SEO agency work together to optimise our digital marketing KPIs
- Implement of all marketing campaigns across PPC, display, paid social, affiliates, third party partnerships, mail inserts and bank loyalty schemes
- Implement new acquisition and retention campaigns across all digital channels
- Work with Marketing department to set Campaign brand awareness KPIs for Digital channels
- Devising strategy for the UK/Intl market that supports the Marketing Budget
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies, trends and technologies
- Must have extensive online marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with both agency and in-house teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced business.
- Have excellent written English and proof reading skills
- A passion for fashion/retail and drive to grow.
- Previous experience with copywriting.
- Have digital marketing experience especially PPC, SEO and affiliates.
- Be proactive in planning and driven by achieving targets.
- Take initiative and be able to cope under pressure