We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our client in their ever expanding fashion business specialising in lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic. Working within the Marketing & Ecommerce Team this position would be suited to a hard-working, passionate marketeer who is analytical and energetic and looking to expand their experience with fast-paced fashion retailer.
The purpose of the role is to support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in the execution & development of the digital marketing strategy across all channels. This is a hands-on role requiring you to plan, implement and deliver paid digital marketing campaigns to maximise brand awareness & customer acquisition. You will be working with internal teams & external agencies to understand how each channel can be optimised and scaled to achieve ambitious online demand and traffic targets.
The role is based in SW London with a degree of flexibility to WFH and great benefits and company culture
- Main Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to help to drive quality traffic to the website whilst maintaining cost of sale targets.
- Exploring new channels & opportunities.
- Working closely with the digital marketing agency & managing day-to-day analysis, optimisation & strategy across PPC & paid social campaigns.
- Research & test new ideas
- Further develop the affiliates strategy
- Nurture & maintain direct relationships with key affiliate partners to secure exclusive tenancy packages across crucial trading periods.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager & affiliate platform manager to ensure a best in class strategy.
- Deliver daily, weekly and monthly reporting tasks across all digital channels, ensuring accurate and consistent reporting.
- Share insights with the wider marketing & ecom team to help drive innovation & learnings.
What are we looking for from you?
- Passionate about digital marketing & ecommerce with a keen interest in data & analytics.
- A highly motivated individual with strong commercial understanding. Detail oriented and able to successfully manage multiple work streams and projects simultaneously, in a fast paced environment.
- An energetic & proactive team player who can bring ideas to the table, willing to use your own initiative and go above & beyond.
- 3+ years experience working in a similar role in digital marketing, in a fashion ecommerce or retail setting. You will have experience in running & optimising paid campaigns across search, social channels & affiliate channels.
- Experience using analytics & campaign planning tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Facebook Ads & Awin is desirable.
- Proficient in MS applications, particularly Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or relevant subjects would be desirable.