We've got an exciting new role with a new client who are a women's fashion retailer and e-tailer looking for a Senior Womenswear Designer across multi-product.
As the Senior Designer you will lead the development on your areas and deliver a commercial, jaw dropping trend drive range. Working alongside your other departments you will present sign off back to Senior Management.
Based in Central London they are looking for someone full time to translate trends & catwalk shows into a commercial range suitable for the customer.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Constantly monitor competitor activity and keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Produce detailed technical specs under pressure, to ensure a fast trend reaction.
- Be able to design and develop both short lead or long lead product.
- Collate all trend information, stories and moodboards and present your findings to Senior Management.
- Daily communication and maintain relationships with suppliers .
- Working collaboratively with Buying and Merchandising to aid in range building and present back to management.
Person Specifications include:
- At least 4 year' experience as a multi product designer.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages as well as Adobe and Illustrator.
- Strong visual CAD skills with the ability to create impactful designs and stories.
- Strong presentations skills and advanced experience in the creative development of communication tools.
- Proven experience with the entire design process.