One of our key clients is currently recruiting a Senior Women's Jerseywear Designer to join their design team. They are one of the market's leading fashion suppliers who lead the way in producing and supplying women's wear fashion, in return, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best suppliers designing trend led commercial Women's jersey wear for the UK High Street. They are now looking to recruit a Senior Women's jersey wear designer to design across all areas of casual jersey from t-shirts, joggers, activewear loungewear, leggings dresses and tops in fact all shape. They are looking for someone who is very strong on trends and aware of what is going on and can translate key catwalk looks into strong commercial ranges
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creating on-trend, forward-thinking yet commercial women's wear designs keeping in line with the buyer's briefs.
- You will work closely with their in-house sales and production team along with retail Buyers.
- Attending sales and development meetings.
- You will attend national and international fabric shows, trade shows, fashion events.
- International inspirational and development trips and following up with reports.
- Overseeing development of all sampling ensuring deadlines are met.
- Range planning
- Experienced Senior Women's Jerseywear Designer to the fashion high street market.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of casual jersey wear design techniques.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- First class communication skills at all levels.
- CAD skills as well as sketching is essential.
- A strong, commercial and creative eye.
- PLEASE SUBMIT EXAMPLES OF DESIGN AND CAD WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO