I'm seeking a Senior Credit Controller to join a wonderful business based in East London. This role will be reporting into the CFO and will be based in the office 5 days working with a friendly and supportive team. You will be responsible for ensuring that all tasks and debts are collected on a timely basis, all cash is posted on a daily basis and company credit procedures are adhered to at all times.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Manage half of the debtors accounts ie chasing payments, sending invoices, sending downloads,
- Checking and releasing orders for customer who have reached their credit limit,
- Sending any copy invoices/statements required.
- Reconciliation of Debit Note accounts and investigating all deductions.
- Resolve debtors problems i.e. obtaining proof of deliveries, pricing queries etc
- Sending out chaser letters and debit Note deduction letters.
- Check and despatch all statements and dunning letters.
- Maintaining Master Data records for Customer Service accounts and being a back up for Master Data of watches.
- Manage all Staff Purchases i.e. check pricing, take payment, take copies and pass orders to sales
- Release orders to Pro Forma accounts as and when paid.
- Raise all manual price query corrections on SAP
- Post sundry invoices raised by the brands
- Take part in filing and other general duties.
- To provide cover for certain tasks and duties as and when needed,
- Allocate all GBP and EUR payments from debtors i.e. cheques/BACS/Chaps/cards on
- Liaising at month end with the Finance department with any bank rec questions/queries.
- Chase any missing/require remittance advises for payment received.
- Maintaining customer records on file i.e. contracts, terms and conditions and other correspondence.
- Minimum of 3 years credit control experience
- Must have experience of SAP
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player yet be able to be work on own initiative and be proactive at all times
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage your priorities in line with the business needs.
- Good prioritization skills
- Ability to think ahead and be proactive