We're recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join a well-established, successful law firm, based in Elstree, Hertfordshire
The firm was established over 44 years and offers a range of legal services including residential and commercial conveyancing, Family law, Property Finance and Property Litigation.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from members of staff.
- Carrying our administrative duties such as opening files, filing, copying binding, scanning etc
- General office admin.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy in relevant software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, organise, prioritise and plan.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and with a demanding workload.
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Maintain a filing system