Are you dynamic and looking for a career in Sales? This role could be for you.
Our clients are a multinational fashion company who are looking for a Wholesale Sales Administrator to help their team of Account Managers.
They are looking for someone who has a few years' experience working in fashion and are wanting to grow in their role and become a Junior Account Manager.
The role involves liaising with factories in Bangladesh dealing with any issues, dealing with all bulk fabric submissions and any admin plus most importantly you will be managing the Critical Path.
Main duties of this role will include:
- Being the point of contact between the customers and the factories for all issues that arise during the production cycle
- Supporting the sales team with any admin help they require
- Following all requirements from the point of order to the sealing of the style so that delivery is maintained.
- Setting the critical paths for all the customer orders and ensuring these are kept.
- Inputting data & Maintaining Critical Path Software.
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues.
- Dealing with overseas factories.
- Dealing with all bulk fabric submissions
- Order placements and updates.
- Review and monitor weekly critical paths from factories.
- Previous experience working for a supplier preferred
- Sales oriented with an outgoing personality
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with factories in Bangladesh and China
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Be extremely organised.