We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a large supplier to several high street retailers. They are seeking a Wholesale Sales Administrator to help their team of Account Managers with their day to day work load. Someone who understand The ideal candidate should have a few years' experience working in fashion from either a supplier or retail background in buying who is wanting to grow in their role and have the potential to grow in to a Junior Account Manager. The role involves liaising with factories in Bangladesh dealing with any issues, dealing with all bulk fabric submissions and any admin
Main duties of this role will include:
- Being the point of contact between the customers and the factories for all issues that arise during the production cycle.
- Supporting the sales team with any admin help they require.
- Following all requirements from the point of order to the sealing of the style so that delivery is maintained.
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues.
- Attending sales meetings when required with account managers and Buyers
- Help prepare showrooms for customer meetings.
- Sending out and requesting samples when required.
- Dealing with overseas factories.
- Dealing with all bulk fabric submissions.
- Order placements and updates.
- Review and monitor weekly critical paths from factories.
- Previous experience working for a supplier preferred.
- Sales oriented with an outgoing personality.
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with factories in Bangladesh and China.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Be extremely organised.
- Clear communication skills.
- Efficient and a good eye for detail.