My Client is looking for a dynamic salesperson with good product knowledge to promote and sell their fabulous fashion ranges into high street and online retailers, throughout the UK & International.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing business with online retailers and high street stores.
- Research the relevant market and generate leads.
- Assist within the company in the determining of the sales and marketing strategy.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual sales forecast.
- Experience in a comparable sales/account management/buying role is essential.
- Strong knowledge of the UK high street retail
- A background knowledge of athleisurewear, knitwear, nightwear/loungewear.
- A strong ability to sell and develop business.
- Experience with working with vendors across the globe and proficient in costings and managing buying cycles and cp.
- Responsible for selling 3 brands and contract label women's and kids wear clothing.
- Acquiring new accounts and driving wholesale performance on the area.
- A confident energetic people person who is highly organised and proactive
- Approachable outgoing and charismatic.
- Great working with others and working independently
- Previous experience in sales and range planning
- Commercially aware
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Full clean driving license
- Interest in fashion and sustainability